We make refunds easy
That’s all you need to know.
Send an email to [email protected] within 14 days of purchase. We’ll refund you ASAP − no questions asked.
The “Barcode to PC” software is available on a try-before-you-buy basis, there are free demo versions you can download to ensure that you can fully experience it prior to making your purchase.
When available, the documentation software documentation is free to consult online at the address https://barcodetopc.com/docs.
We encourage you to review the documentation and try the software prior to making your purchase to ensure that it meets your requirements.
If you are not satisfied with software purchased directly from us or our partners (software purchased from a third party must be returned to the third party and is subject to the return policies of that particular reseller), please contact our Customer Support Team (by e-mail) within 14 days of your purchase to request a refund. Refunds requested more than 14 days after your initial purchase date will not be issued unless the transaction was subject to a fraudulent purchase.
In case you are issued a refund, it should appear on your credit card statement within 7 to 10 business days. Upon receiving a refund you shall cease all use and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software for which you no longer possess a valid, purchased license. We reserve the right to disable any product keys and/or serial numbers issued to you for the refunded products.
Special non-refundable cases
After 14 days, refund requests might be declined under the following circumstances:
- Hard copies, including shipping charges.
- We will not refund or credit the difference between the price you were charged and the limited-time price reduction, such as those that occur during special sales events.
- We will not apply discounts in retrospect, i.e. to orders that have already been fulfilled. Please note that coupon details must be filled in before proceeding to the order check-out.
- Inability to use the software due to an operator error.
- Inability to operate the software in your computing environment.
- Software purchased for the wrong platform.
Please note that we can only accept refund claims for products purchased via our online store – purchases made from other stores and retail stores are subject to those stores’ refund policies.
In any case we encourage to Contact Support team before issuing a refund claim. We’ll be glad to help you.